Perlow-Stevens Gallery’s seasonal exhibitions are open to any artist currently creating work. Submitted work may be in any medium (with the exception of performance), must be original, and completed within the past three years.
Entry Fee and Procedures
1. Six to eight digital printouts or JPEG images on disc will be accepted. One detail of each work is allowed in addition.
2. Images must be labeled with the artist’s name, title of the work, and date created.
3. Send entry forms, slides, SASE, and non-refundable personal or cashier’s check in the amount of $15 payable to Perlow-Stevens Gallery, 1025 East Walnut, Columbia, Missouri.
Download the Entry Form... In pdf format or as a MS Word (doc) file.
Two-dimensional work should not exceed 100” by 100”. Accepted three- dimensional work’s dimensions will be agreed upon by the gallery directors and the artist.
All exhibiting works will be offered for sale. Perlow-Stevens Gallery will retain a commission of 50% on all sales occurring during the exhibit, and subsequent sales on those pieces shown if said work was introduced to buyer at the gallery.
Accepted work should be sent at artist’s expense (or hand delivered) to Perlow-Stevens Gallery. It should arrive at least ten days prior to exhibit (Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter) for which the artist has been accepted. All 2D work must be wired for hanging. Work that in not sold at the end of the exhibit will be shipped out at the gallery’s expense, with shipping arranged by the artist (or picked up in person) at least ten days after the show has closed unless alternate plans have been arranged between the artist and curators.
*Delivered work must resemble the submitted and accepted slides. Perlow-Stevens Gallery reserves the right to reject work if it does not closely resemble those images sent by the artist.
April-June: Spring Show
July-September: Summer Show
October-December: Fall Show
January-March: Winter Show
1. $15 check or money order payable to Perlow-Stevens Gallery
2. 6-8 images
3. Completed entry form
4. Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE)
1025 East Walnut
Columbia, Missouri 65201